|The coolest of the cool who contributed their art to this group!|
The Boundry Pokemon Theorypokemon theories... the kyurem secretThe Boundry Pokemon Theory by *Ask-Celium-hun
ive pondered alot about a multitude of (stories) and found that of all stories there are only two with extremely fucked up and twisted lore: Bionicle and pokemon. having explored bionicle to its limits, due to a number of holes both in plot and character developement bionicle is a sealed case when it comes to certain un answered questions. but pokemon is still alive and thriving, amd the more we seem to delve into its ever expanding story, the more we learn as to how its world came to be. but odly enough instead of being satisfied, the answers lack substance and leave a feeling of ambiguity. mainly surrounding the "legendary" pokemon. creatures surrounding the origins and clock work of their world and universe, like mini embodiments. but of the big mystery that is legendary pokemon, there is one pokemon that is surrounded with the most ambiguity: kyurem. with every generation every legendary has an explanation as to how it came to be and why it is
Kyurem Hunters!I, Braviary, made a group in order to recruit followers to help find Kyurem who stolen people and pokemon for gis own hunger needs. Including my trainer! I have some friends who travel with me, I need members to help me fight Kyurem, I can't do it alone.Kyurem Hunters! by *KestrelStarYT
If you join, you'll be transformed into a Unova Bird Pokemon. There can be more than one of the same. So don't complain about that.
Here's my group, a Ducklett will assist you if you have any questions.:iconKyurem-Hunters:
Hurry, we have to stop Kyurem!
See you in the sky.
|Faves that are wonderfully done in the person's own style!|
|More Journal Entries|
|If you are a new member of this group and are just starting out, please read.|
1) All art must be by you and only you, unless the piece is a collaboration between you and another artist.
2) All art must be put into the correct folders, or it will be turned down immediately.
3) If there is art that needs a different folder, please note us, and we will see to it that it is added.
4) Becoming a member means that you need to be respectful to other members. Any foul language or bullying will not be tolerated, and you will be kicked out!
5) We do not accept any gory (extremely bloody) or inappropriate art. This is a fan club for the Pokemon Kyurem! It must be visible for ages thirteen and up.
6) Last but not least, have fun!